"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Like Father, Like Daughter

Today Hannah found the basket of old newspapers. She loves paper and loves to page through books so what better to do than drag out the newspapers and sort through them. Ben and I just laughed as she pretended to be reading the paper. It's possible that she's seen Daddy do it a time or two.

Hannah as been wound tight today. She has been racing around the house and talking up a storm. We had a relatively calm morning and then Daddy came home from loading trucks, and that's when it all started. I'm looking forward to the day when she can help me a little bit and expend some of that pent up energy! She's napping now so I'm hoping for a longer than usual nap time.


Watching Daddy work outside. The squeals and giggles never stopped the entire time she could see him.

Posing for Mommy.


No comments: