
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Marker Fun
It for the most part has still felt like winter/spring here. Hannah and I were getting pretty bored in the house so we bought some new things to play with. I was hoping Hannah might be ready to play with markers. I set her up at her highchair and tried to help her draw. It appears that she's ready for lipstick but markers are not that much fun yet. Thankfully they are non-toxic!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I looked at the blog with the kiddos the other day. almost the entire thing. They looooove seeing the picture of Hannah. And all the animals you get to photograph! Keep all the cute stuff coming, it brings much delight to our early morning screen time!
Post a Comment