"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pictures & Check-up

Hannah had a check-up last week. She has been any where from the 10th to the 25th percentile for her weight. This time she moved up the 50th percentile, which translates to average. She's a little over 30" tall and her head seems to be growing well. Basically she's doing well. Here are some 18 month pictures for your enjoyment. Do you have a favorite picture? I always have a hard time deciding which ones to have printed.





4 comments:

Kari said...

number three! soooo very great!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
It's a tie between #2 and #3. I think #3 shows a lot of energy~just like she really is!!
Hoping to get a picture soon,
Grandma Bevie

Uncle Luke said...

I currently have Hannah with the cows as my desktop, which is really my favorite...but of these...I definitely like #2. I'll be expecting to get a wallet pic in the mail sometime soon!! The most recent picture I have was from Grandma Bevie...and THAT was from Hannah's bday.

Anonymous said...

They're all adorable, but my favorite is #3! The skirt is so cute.