"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finger Painting

Or maybe it would appropriately be called "body painting." We haven't succeeded at finger painting in quite awhile. I tried it a few times and Hannah just wanted to rip the paper up rather than paint. My excitement was renewed last time I was in town so I purchased some finger paint. I dug out some butcher paper and we were ready to go.

Now that I look back at the last time we finger painted I also called it "body painting." I guess that's how it will be for awhile. I was a bit more prepared this time with the necessary items to keep sort of clean while painting and then corral the mess when we were done. It was more fun this time because she could tell me that she wanted "more red" or "more yellow."

"Forehead Painting"



2 comments:

Annie said...

Cute pictures! Our kids really get into the painting, too. (:
Miss seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! what fun to be able to "watch" Hannah with her "body painting"!! Gotta luv her!!