Hannah loves to go to the library. I'm not sure if it's just that we are going some place or she actually likes checking out the books and bringing them home to read. Nevertheless, if you tell her we are going she talks about it the entire way there.
Over the past year the local park has spent a lot of time and money improving the playground equipment. They put up a large playground structure for kids 5-12 and were working on one for kids 2-5. They got the little one up late last summer and we got too busy and never made it back to play on it.
Enjoying going down the little slide.
She conquered her fear of heights and the big slide by going down backwards. I never could convince her to go down forwards without help. I guess in the world of a toddler, what you can't see can't hurt you.
Hannah has been coordinating our activities lately. In this picture she is telling me to come and sit down next to her. She thinks she's in charge, just ask her.
Hannah loves to swing. We moved our swing set out of our yard when we didn't have kids and haven't moved it back yet. It is several hundred yards from the house and takes a little effort on my part to remember that it's out there. Hopefully we can get it moved back this spring.
Here's one thing I'm working on trying not to take for granted. I saw this bald eagle on our way to the library and actually turned around and went home to get a different lens for my camera to get a better shot. The picture is still not that great but you get the idea. We actually saw two eagles on our short drive. Sometimes I forget how blessed we are to live in an area with wildlife like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment