"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Friday, August 7, 2009

So Far Behind!

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to take many pictures or make a post. I even started a few posts but they are completely irrelevant now that the cows haven't gotten out in the middle of the night for a good week, and my face is no longer swollen from getting smacked with a irrigation pipe. And the list goes on....

The girls and I were outside playing a few nights ago and I took some pictures, so here we go!



No, her hair is not this red in real life. It's just a little red.




I hope those long fingers belong to a future piano player. I love to listen but have never learned to play.


Who's that coming?


Daddy!!



No comments: