"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Monday, December 28, 2009

Pre-Christmas Activities

We were fortunate to have both of Ben's brothers here and our nephew for the week before Christmas. We had a lot of fun while they were here.



I know this isn't very much snow but we decided we had to take advantage of it before it melted that afternoon. Hannah and her cousin had a blast sledding with their uncles. I towed Heléna around in a little sled by herself.





We had quite a few family meals throughout the week. We spent Christmas Eve day with Ben's family. In my hurry to get out the door, I forgot my camera, so I'm sorry there's no pictures of the festivities.


On Christmas Eve Hannah and I made cupcakes for a birthday party that we had for Jesus on Christmas Day.



Here's Heléna enjoying herself while Hannah and I bake.


Here's the tree on Christmas Eve. I should have been in bed but instead I was playing with my camera, trying to get a picture of the tree.

No comments: