I thought I would start making "Hannah Speaks" posts. I realize many of the things she says would be much more entertaining if you were here to hear them, but humor me while I record these for posterity sake.
Hannah was in the bath tub and she, Ben and I were discussing who's mommy was who's.
Ben: Grandma Bevie is my Mommy.
Hannah: No she's not, she doesn't have a pony tail like Mommy.
Ben: You have to have a pony tail to be a Mommy?
Hannah: Yes.
The other day she was singing songs and this is what she came up with.
Hannah: This is my commandment that ye love one another that your joy baby bull.
It should be may be full. I guess it's all about what you know.
Hannah gives us a good laugh on a daily basis but I think I'll leave it at that for this month.
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the Hannahisms!! :oD I do my best to remember to write them down in their baby books, so they will always be remembered...great job!
I have that song on one of Cailynne's CDs - the one that happens to be playing in her room most days. I'll be smiling every time I hear it. :-)
Post a Comment