
She had been waiting for HOURS to open her presents. I even managed to keep Hannah away from them long enough for Helena to actually open them on her own.
It was fun to watch her open her presents because she was so happy and excited to see what was inside.

Getting ready to blow out her candle. After a few attempts and an adjustment in her strategy she got it done.
It isn't easy to be the older sister at the birthday party but Hannah did well. She managed to let Helena do everything on her own. They got pinwheels today and Hannah was so excited she stood out in high winds to watch them go. Everyone else watched from the house. :)


2 comments:
Yeah!! Awesome job on the cake, must be a Cheyne knack!!
Looks like it was an fantastic day! What a happy two year old!
Thanks Jaimie! I thought it turned out well but I always have great hopes and dreams and not enough time to execute them. :)
Post a Comment