"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Hannah's Dedication to Christ
Today at Malin Baptist Church with Claude Hagerty officiating we dedicated Hannah to Christ. Hannah Grace literally means "grace grace." The hymns and songs were sung about grace and Jesus' little lambs. Claude's sermon was also about God's grace and forgiveness. It was a very special morning. We were joined by family and friends in this special occasion. We appreciate those that wanted to come but couldn't and instead sent their thoughts and prayers.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ben, Erika, and Hannah- I am so sorry we did not make it yesterday. I had Fri. and Sat. off and of course that ment catch up for me yesterday. I thought about all of you threw out the day. I am glad you had a great day with miss Hannah. You are all very special to us and we will get together and Bar-B-Q soon. Love, The Guthrie Family
We missed you but understand. We heard that you were doing billing at work. Maybe we can do a BBQ if all of the guys get a break soon. We were lucky to see Ben for a couple of hours yesterday.
Welcome to our family webpage. You are welcome to visit anytime to see what's new in our world. With frequent visits you will be able to watch Hannah and Helena grow and keep up with our family activites. The addition of our girls to our life has both sped it up and slowed it down. We take more time to enjoy the little things and spend a lot of time trying to catch up. So far it's been a great ride! May your lives be as blessed as ours has. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Ben, Erika, and Hannah- I am so sorry we did not make it yesterday. I had Fri. and Sat. off and of course that ment catch up for me yesterday. I thought about all of you threw out the day. I am glad you had a great day with miss Hannah. You are all very special to us and we will get together and Bar-B-Q soon.
Love,
The Guthrie Family
We missed you but understand. We heard that you were doing billing at work. Maybe we can do a BBQ if all of the guys get a break soon. We were lucky to see Ben for a couple of hours yesterday.
Hannah looks so tiny!!! Oh wait, I forgot how huge Claude is...
Post a Comment