"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom
First Food!
Hannah had her first food today. I finally broke down and did it. She has seemed ready for awhile now but for some reason I have been hesitant. Ben was home this afternoon so we tried it. Hannah did great. She opened her mouth for the spoon and then grabbed it and shoved it in. I think it was time for her to eat! If I could figure out how to put video on here I would show you how it went, but here are some pictures instead. Rice cereal...mmmm!
2 comments:
It's kind of scary thinking about them growing up and being ready for new things, isn't it. Mine is now walking and talking and REMEMBERING things. It's amazing to watch them get their imagination. Enjoy!!!
Tracy
Mmmm...rice cereal, avocadoes, and bananas. One of my favorite breakfast combos.
Post a Comment