"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Friday, September 28, 2007

First Snow

Today was the first snow of the year on the Basin floor. I know this post has nothing to do with Hannah but it's snowing in September! Here is a picture that doesn't really do the big flakes any justice. The blurs you see in the picture are the flakes and you can see the big curtain of snow in the field. I thought the picture did showcase how confused the seasons can be around here. We still have green grass and a field of alfalfa yet to be cut, the trees are turning colors, and it's snowing. Is it summer, fall, or winter? I'm not really sure! I must have jinxed us by hooking up the feed wagon today!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI Erika, Ben and precious Hannah. Bev told me to look on the website.. This is wonderful. I am so happy to see how beautiful your daughter is and how blessed you are. Thank you for sharing with us. I know about the Crazy Tule weather... Bend isn't much better! Life is good for me. When you have another meeting up this way, PLEASE COME By and bring your mom!!
Blessings and love- cheri Frey