"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nine Months Old

Hannah is nine months old today. She had her nine month appointment last Friday and weighed in at 15 pounds 1 ounce and 27 inches long. You may not have remembered but I did that she weighed 15 pounds at her 6 month appointment. A gain of 1 ounce...not so good. We all had a TERRIBLE stomach flu about a week before Hannah's appointment. She had only had her appetite back for about 2 days before her doctor's appointment. I knew her weight wouldn't be great. Today we went back for a weight check and she weighed 16 pounds 2 ounces. That's a gain of 1 pound 1 ounce in one week! Needless to say she is feeling better and eating much better. The doctor put her on the weight gainer diet and she's loving it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,
You sure look cute in your new pictures. Is that a barette I see in your hair? Uh, oh....lookin' pretty girly there!!
I'm lovin' you, little one.
Grandma Bevie

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! She looks so precious with her little sweater and barette!! (= So sorry to hear you all were soo sick, but glad you're doing better. (-=