"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I'm not sure if you are wondering but since I had a doctor's appointment today I thought I would give a little update on how things are going. There actually isn't much to report. Things seem to be going well. I have gained a little weight...the only time in my life where this is a goal....and my pants are close to being too small. We heard the baby's heart beat today. It was moving around so quickly that we didn't get to check it's heart rate but it sounded good. I'm starting to feel some better and finding something to eat that sounds good is not quite the challenge it used to be. Otherwise, things are good. Hannah is keeping me busy and we are headed out to get the field ready for the third and final cutting.

No comments: