I made dinner for Father's Day this year. I figured I had better stick to a "meat and potatoes" type menu. Pasta and girly food are not loved by all around here. For an appetizer I made hummus with Stacy's Pita Chips. Maybe I don't love hummus as much as I thought, or maybe this isn't my favorite recipe. It turned out OK but honesty I'm not sure I know what it's really supposed to taste like. Note: I think my husband might classify the hummus under girly food, but I didn't ask before I made it.
For dinner we had brisket, baked potatoes, bread and green salad. Last night I turned the left over brisket into tostadas. I thought they were good and if it's any indication they were all gone when dinner was over.
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment