"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Kiddo Was Hungry

Helena had her first taste of food today. I only have Hannah to compare her to, but as far as I can tell she liked it. She ate it ALL! She opened her mouth when she saw the food coming and was excited to get it. I'm hoping this will help a problems she's been having with short naps and frequent waking at night. If she turned out to be a good eater that wouldn't break my heart either!


Hannah was feeling left out and decided she needed a bib too.
If you are wondering how Hannah's first food experience went click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Erika, you gotta love those little mimic'rs!! Just remember what one does, the other is very apt to do too!! Good eatin' there!! Hugs all around luv!! ^i^