
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom
Monday, June 7, 2010
Smiling
My goal for the day was to get some picture of the girls. They are several months overdue for their one year and three year pictures. Between being sick, Helena learning to walk and then bruising her face upon falling, and the weather, I haven't been able to get them out for pictures. They need a little more editing work but they made me smile so I thought I would share them before I was really done with them, because who knows when that will be.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh Contemplative One. Unfortunately my ability to get Hannah to cooperate for a planned photo shoot, and then give me a genuine smile lacks something to be desired.

3 comments:
So cute! I love Helana's curly hair. They are both so grown up and beautiful!
Beautiful!
You are gifted at everything you do, Erica!
Post a Comment