
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
My Quest
I have been trying to get some decent pictures of both of the girls. This has proved to be a little bit challenging. My aunt and uncle had some pictures taken of my cousins at about this age in a grain field and I have always loved them. I thought I would give it a shot last night. We are going to have to go back out because I'm not sure what I was thinking putting Helena in a yellow shirt. She sort of disappears into the grain. Oh, well it was good practice. There are definitely things I could do different next time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Now it IS true that I am one of the grandmothers of these girls, but could they be any cuter??? I LOVE these pictures, and am hoping they are coming to sit in my living room soon!!!
XOXO Grandma Bevie
Post a Comment