I was debating whether or not to dress Hannah up for Halloween this year when her Uncle Luke sent her a horse costume. Problem solved! Today Hannah was working hard with us as we cut the accent material for our Christmas wreaths. While cutting the Juniper I thought it might be cute if she was dressed up petting a horse. She normally loves to pet the horses but today I think she new she was dressed up. We could hardly get a smile out of her. So here's Hannah as a horse with a horse...the best we could do.
We made one "trick-or-treating" stop today. We went to see Grandma Bevie. There was a lot of candy consumed but it wasn't Hannah. I think Daddy was enjoying himself more than Hannah. :) Below are the last few pictures taken before the Halloween costume melt down. She looks happy but don't let that deceive you. There were many tears of displeasure this afternoon. Naps are a good thing...if I could only convince Hannah of this!

No comments:
Post a Comment