"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Saturday, October 20, 2007

It Won't Be Long

Hannah is going to be crawling before we know it. She practices her push ups all the time when she is on the floor playing. Sometimes she even gets her knees up under her and tries to move. She has become pretty proficient at rolling and is already getting into anything at her level. She moves pretty well backwards on her belly but hasn't mastered going forward...yet.

Hannah went to her first Klamath Basin Potato Festival today. We woke up to snow this morning so I wasn't expecting it to be very warm today. I thought, "We'll go and see how it is." When we got to Merrill this morning it was 41 degrees and the wind was blowing. We did a little bit of shopping and then got bundled up to watch the parade. I lasted for a few floats and then decided it was just a little too chilly so we went into the Civic Center and looked at the booths and exhibits. I didn't even feel like the free lunch was worth standing in line for and I'm a sucker for BBQ. Needless to say we didn't last too long. It could be that I was still frozen from watching Tulelake's homecoming football game last night where it was in the low 40s and windy.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!!!! I miss the spud festival. The horseradish festival, too, come to think of it. You need to have a doughboy for me sometime. They don't seem to sell them east of OR. Sorry it was so cold. Take care!
Tracy