Before Christmas I was talking to Ben about finding a toy hay truck. He assured me that they probably didn't exist and a little searching on the internet left me still wanting.
Yesterday we ran to town to get supplies for our window installers and pellets for the pellet stove. Well I can't go into Big R (farm supply store) and just walk up and get pellets. I have to look around a little bit. Boy was I ever glad that I did. I don't know who was more excited, Hannah or I, to see a Peterbilt Hay Truck in the toy isle. SCORE!! They also had a truck with a cattle pot but I had to draw the line somewhere. So needless to say we left with the hay truck and she begged for it all the way home.
Never in her short little lifetime has she wanted a toy so badly once we got back into the pickup. She loves it has been spending most of her days playing with it. At less than $10 it's the best money I've spent on her in quite awhile.
Now if I could just teacher how to hook the trailer up by herself!

4 comments:
That is awesome! I think I'd be a sucker too!
And your grandma would be a sucker too, luv!! As would her grandma!!
Good for you for finding something that your little girl can really relate to while she is playing at the life she best understands at this early stage in her sweet life!! ^i^
When Hannah grows up if she drives hay truck she will be the only lady hay truck driver I know of.
Ben loads a gals that drives for a company out of Cedarville. I guess that would make two lady hay truck drivers. :) I kinda hope she does something else.
Post a Comment