
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Playing Inside
We are still playing inside trying to get away from the wind, dust, and snow! I hear it's supposed to be warm this weekend but I'm not holding my breath. So moving on from the cornmeal box I thought we would try corn starch. Silly Mommy!! Are you crazy? In my defense I did this right before bath time. Hannah did love playing in it. She took hand fulls and squeezed them. It made funny sounds and shot out all over. This only lasted for a short time. She was tired and jumped into my arms. I was then covered in corn starch! I think we may wait awhile before trying this again, as fun as it was.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A mom told me that she dumped corn starch in an empty bath tub and the kids remembered that event for years to come...that way it all just washes down the drain, without cleaning cupboards or clothing...it makes for fun sliding I think! then you could add water by the dropperfuls and have gack like stuff to be fascinated by!
Post a Comment