"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empites today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom

Monday, April 7, 2008

This Weekend

This weekend Ben, Hannah and I went to my parent's house to help my Dad build some fence. Grandma and Hannah played in the house which was good because it ended up snowing on us before it was all over. We came in for lunch and Hannah was playing around the table while we ate. Here are a couple of cute pictures that Grandma took of her.


She loves cabinets and drawers and will unload what ever she can out of them.
On a side note Hannah was looking through a book last night that we don't read much. She was going through and pointing out all of the ducks in the book. I had not previously pointed them out to her. Some of them probably were baby chicks but who's going to argue with an 11 month old at that point. Duck is the most clear animal name that she says. She can identify others but if you haven't been in on the translation you wouldn't know what she's talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,
I was so glad to get some more pictures of you...it has been several WEEKS!!!! As usual, you look cute and happy; enjoying your world.
It is wonderful you are already READING books. Your grandma knew you were smart!! :)
I love you!